Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Swades...

Almost every time she conspires something to make me stay with her.
I never want to break the eternal silence between us but she blows the wind...always
I never want to crave for her but then it would be an unfair with her beauty.

I still remember those days when I was wandering in the labyrinth of uncertainty,
I think she was the only witness of my every move, My every fiasco , My every accomplishment. I was the mere spectator of my destiny but she crafted it.

Have felt the scent of her , The warmth of her, The rage of her , The love of her…
Her way of making you feels special.

She has seen me with myself hiving debris of my precious dreams..
When I was chasing the thunder silently she was making the thunder violent in order to make me strong…and when I subdued them…She is the most proud in whole world.

She has seen a child, struggling with his conscious, reaching the stars..
She has seen an adolescent crying in her arm….


More precisely the BEST part is Its not I who love her…It is she who loves me..
And the worst part is I’ve never seen her growing old..older…

I some day I would love to die in her arm….

Always beautiful ..always charming …..always ….divine “Bhopal….”
.

5 comments:

vrushali.likhitkar said...

he he he..lucky she :)Hopefully I will be part of Bhopal soon ;)I too have some strong sentiments attached to her,Ride from Hero-puch to Splendor, meeting someone at stations...oh god i can see those days even today!!!
Must say, another great article, keep posting.

Anusha said...

ML jee.... I think you are very home sick... That was a very poetic description of Bhopal.... So is the picture....

"She has seen me with myself hiving debris of my precious dreams..
When I was chasing the thunder silently she was making the thunder violent in order to make me strong…and when I subdued them…She is the most proud in whole world."


Nice description...

Seshadri said...

really a great description...aap toh poem hi nahi,prose bhi bada achha likh lete ho sir jee...waise ye pic aapke marine drive ka hain kya? bada hi sundar hain

addi said...

kya baat hai jee :-)..again a lovely composition..


kuch to bhi "FEELINGs" hai....seriously bahut achaa laga padke.....


dear isliye to kahte hai..."BOOK" chapwa hi lo ab...;-)

aur haa aisee 2-4 achii baate karna hame bhi sikhaa do..


enjoy....!!!

Unknown said...

Jitna Bhopal meine dekha hai..tumhare is desciptn ke baad lagta hai jaise kuch nhn dekha..MARVELLOUS..