Sunday, August 5, 2007

I will rise again....

They will force....
my blue gazing eyes to turn into stones....
my red blood torrent to turn into ice..
my unassailable body to be pierced with ego
my innocent childhood to be crucified....

I would be destroyed completely by wind of changes....
Would be burying myself deep...deep down in this very earth...

BUT...ONE FINE DAY.....

I will rise....
I will rise to make them see my dreams in their eyes..
I will rise to make them believe my ethics in their blood..
I will rise to make them feel my emotions in their soul..
I will rise to make them live my attitude in their heart...
I will rise to make them to listen my whispers in their songs...
I will rise to make them conceive my ideas in their mind...

And then Again...

I will fall..I will FALL
as wax falls from candle to lit the darkness
as star falls ,dying yet brightening at its best
as water falls to energize this world
as sweat falls from temple of a proletariat
as blood falls from heart of a warriors
as tear falls to purge this soul....

I will fall YES I will ...in the hands of eternity...

.....AMEN....

7 comments:

Seshadri said...

verdict..SUPERB..brilliant mix of words..the best part is the way u long ur fall to eternity...never knew u cud write poems equally well in english too..

ashu said...

YOU WILL RISE

samric said...

amazing!!... though dont agree that u could succumb to ..like this...!!!

Lets see said...

Awesome dude...yes the last stanza is simply amazing...

Abhi... said...

Thanks Devang..I dint know u read it.. :)

Amara Bin said...

:) It made think of the millions times i had to get up again :)
Thanks for sharing, very profound :)

Bhupendra said...

So nicely crafted.. loved it